Trainee Auditor Recruitment
We undertake annual recruitment campaigns to look for people who wish to join a professional, dedicated and highly skilled workforce to serve the public through our work and supporting the public accountability process.
We look for graduates who want to pursue a course of professional studies leading to a qualification with one of the recognised accountancy bodies.
- Starting salary of €33,630
- Funding and study leave for professional accountancy exams
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent career development including opportunities for promotion once qualified
- A structured learning and development environment to develop key skills and competencies.
Working for the Office will give you the opportunity to:
- Become a professional accountant (or continue your development if already qualified)
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including public bodies and other audit institutions
- Learn and develop skills for a career in audit, accountancy and the public service.
Any queries in relation to recruitment to the Office can be sent to the Human Resources Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.