Trainee Auditor Recruitment
We undertake annual recruitment campaigns to look for people who wish to join a professional, dedicated and highly skilled workforce to serve the public through our work and supporting the public accountability process.
We look for graduates who want to pursue a course of professional studies leading to a qualification with one of the recognised accountancy bodies.
- Starting salary of €33,630
- Funding and study leave for professional accountancy exams
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent career development including opportunities for promotion once qualified
- A structured learning and development environment to develop key skills and competencies.
Working for the Office will give you the opportunity to:
- Become a professional accountant (or continue your development if already qualified)
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including public bodies and other audit institutions
- Learn and develop skills for a career in audit, accountancy and the public service.
How to apply:
Details on eligibility and how to apply can be found through the Public Appointments Service.
Any queries in relation to recruitment to the Office can be sent to the Human Resources Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.